The Hub is supporting an international conference, being held by Birmingham City University on 11-12 September, on Zero Carbon buildings today and in the future.
The goal of the conference will be to provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge, and to establish an increased awareness of this developing field. The conference organisers are looking for individuals to submit papers which will contribute to the following themes:
- Design of new zero carbon buildings
- Design of zero carbon retrofit
- Design of zero carbon villages
- Post occupancy evaluation of zero carbon projects
- Design methods and design tools
- New materials and embodied energy
- Advances in construction methods including 3D printing
- Advances in renewable energy systems
- Zero carbon projects and climate change
- New business and economic models for zero carbon projects
- Social aspects and culture change
- Case studies
- Future projects
For details on how to submit papers please visit Birmingham City University's website by clicking here.